IRS Problem Resolution Services
Having delinquent taxes or other IRS problems is like a dark cloud hanging over your head, but there’s no need to face your situation alone. Middleton CPA firm MW Accounting & Tax LLC can work with the IRS to resolve a number of troublesome issues.
Unfiled Returns and Back Taxes
After taking a look at your situation and identifying your options, we will complete your delinquent tax returns, file them for you, and do our best to minimize your debt and avoid penalties.
Tax Liens and Levies
Placing liens and levies are among the options tax authorities have for collecting back taxes. If this has happened to you, MW Accounting & Tax LLC will work with the IRS to resolve the issue and keep them from seizing your property.
If your paycheck has been garnished in an effort to collect a delinquent tax bill, we can contact the IRS on your behalf and work toward an arrangement that will settle the debt and make your paycheck whole again.
Tax Settlement Options
We are experienced in working with the IRS to negotiate a number of tax settlement options, including:
- Offer in Compromise: This is an agreement that enables you to settle your tax debt for an amount that is less than what you owe.
- Installment Agreement: This breaks your total tax debt into a number of installment payments.
- Currently-Not-Collectible Status: This means the IRS has removed your account from active collection efforts.
- Penalty and Interest Reduction: This is possible in some cases. MW Accounting & Tax LLC will make every effort to help you reduce your obligation.
IRS Audit Assistance
Our Middleton CPA firm will review your financial records and help you prepare for your audit, and we will represent you throughout the process.
Our small business accounting services include, but are not limited to:
• Tax planning and preparation
• Comprehensive accounting and
• Business plan development
• Financial statement preparation
• Cash flow management
• New business advisory
• Payroll processing services
• Business loan assistance
• General business and financial consulting
• QuickBooks set up and training
• Software selection and implementation
• Outsourced accounting, bookkeeping,
and CFO/controller functions
• Compilations and financial reviews